Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Jills Birthday!!!

It was pretty poor planning when I had my first two babies in the middle of July . . . in Moab! But 27 years ago, when Kyle was two years and five days old, along came sweet little Jillayne Marie. Here's wishing you the best day - without me there it will be tough I know ;}, but have great one anyway and Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Wow, what a cute girl I was, but who dressed me? And whos job was it to stop me before I got most of those ridiculous hair cuts?? Thanks for the video mom, you're the best ever. Love you!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I was just coming to comment and say that you had some really cute hairdo's but you also had some Really Really weird ones. At least you have it all worked out now (I'm still trying to solve hair issues :). Happy Birthday!

The Johnsons said...

Love the pictures! Happy Birthday Jill!