Some days you can just be standing there minding your own business, offering support to the man and two little boys running the track hoe and all of the sudden . . .
And the Snort DID put the scared Grandma down. But the boys in the Snort thought the whole thing was pretty funny : )
Good thing they're sweet boys. Who will pose with me on the bridge while Drew tries to get his composition photography assignment done. This one was supposed to show lines leading your eye towards something . . .or something like that. Whatever it was, I'm not in a track hoe bucket, and I AM posing with a cute Porter face :)


3 comments:
The boys won't stop talking about it! They thought it was so cool to pick you up with the track hoe.
What an awesome grandma.
Haha! That is a pretty cool gramma! I'll bet they just loved that :)
That book used to scare me so bad when I was little! Cute twist to it though!!
Post a Comment