Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of School

The excitement is in the air.  It started last night at mutual.  Tomorrow was the first day of school.  UGH.  No one was ready to go back.  But really, they were. The summer was SO short, but the idea of being back to a routine, friends, learning and NEW CLOTHES was a hard excitement to ignore.  And so today, here we are, back to school.  Including me.  I wish I had taken a back to school picture because I really look cute in my red and white skirt, red lace top over a white cami, white eyelet jacket and red flats on my semi tanned feet.  Sitting here listening to 3rd hour singing "We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet".   How lucky am I, I work at the seminary.  And we are back to school :)

1 comment:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I wish you had a picture! Your description painted a pretty cute picture :)