My friend Marie, right there in the middle of the group, has been my walking partner for the past 26 years. I work for the two boys on each end, many of these people are my neighbors. I was thrilled to be asked to snap a picture or two of them.
This is Trisha and her cute family, minus one who is currently on a mission.
And this is Traci and Ryon and their darling bunch. They are my across the street neighbors, and Madi, that beautiful girl in the front....I get to be in Young Women's with her. I also get to be in Young Women's with Traci. Love those girls!Travis is one of my bosses and his lovely wife, Janae is a good friend. Their kids are the cutest!!
And I also work for Trenton. He and Kelly are my "just down the street" neighbors. Kelly is such a good Mom and is SO creative!
And this is Trina and Linda and their two cute boys. That red head is just full of personality. Can't you just tell?
This is my favorite picture of the whole group, but, as in any large group, I suppose, there is a flaw. Cute little Hudson's face is partially hidden behind Trevon's head. I might have to learn photoshop well enough to fix that. Because this is a pretty darn good picture of a pretty great family. Thanks Packards for letting us shoot you :)








No comments:
Post a Comment