Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fishing Lessons

For Family Home Evening we went to Ken's Lake to learn all about Fishing

Kenny had his fishing Kayak, and although Capri was tethered to the shore, she thought paddling around in the lake was pretty fun!  

She got pretty good at,  and wanted to "do it again" over and over and over :)

Went we got home from fishing at Cozzens Camp, Kenny was appalled at how we had set up the kid's fishing poles.  So he taught us the proper way to do it.  It was fun to learn, but I'm like, "Hey, we caught fish!"  

Jill started fishing with Kenny's fly rod, and there was a beautiful sunset on the lake, so I got a few pictures of her fly fishing.  You can't really tell she's fly fishing because I was all about the sun set.  But we know.  

She even caught a fish on that fly rod!!  That's Drew's rod in the foreground.  Just so you can tell it was fishing we were doing.  

It was a fun Family Home Evening.  And nice to get back to having those after we took a sabbatical for the summer.  Love having family here!  Wish you were ALL here!! 

1 comment:

Kimbrey said...

Beautiful sunset pictures! I wish we could have been there too :(