
I accidentally took my camera to work today. It was part of an armload of "stuff" I was putting away on my way out the door but apparently the camera felt way too natural in my hand because when I got to work it was still there. And it was too cold to leave it in the car all day. Because I live in a frozen wasteland now. So I took my camera to work, and a co-worker snapped this picture of me . . . working. This is where I work. It's a cold place as you can tell by the fleece lined jacket I wear all day, but there are good people there, including the one who is holding a bundle of papers in front of her face. She's camera shy.

This is Danny . . . not working. He just sits at his desk all day with a pen in hand staring at a pile of papers and drinking his soda. He took the blurry picture of me working above. He is the most technologically illiterate person I know.

When he's not sitting at his desk pretending to work, you'll find him hangin' out with one of the other guys I work with. Today it was Travis. I'm pretty sure they were looking at hunting videos on youtube. Or shopping at Cabella's on line. What they were NOT doing was working. They work pretty hard and expend a lot of energy NOT working. If we could only harness that . . .
6 comments:
you sound a little jealous of those guys? somebody has to do the work so I guess it is you. hope your doing well
Haha, look who's talking, Miss FarmVille! ;)
Looks like you have some blackmail photos there :)
By the way- are you back to blogging everyday? I think you have a record going here!
Farm TOWN, Chris. Farm TOWN.
Is that My aunt Darleen holding the paper front of her face?
Post a Comment