Bad picture, GREAT concert!!! I was not what you would call an Amy Grant fan before tonight. In fact, before tonight I could not have named a single song Any Grant has ever sung. So why did we get tickets, get dressed up and drive into downtown Denver on a Friday night to go to an Amy Grant concert? Well, because she was here . . . and we were here . . . so why not? We were close enough to the stage that I actually saw her change the capo on her guitar from the second fret to the fifth fret right in the middle of a song! She wowed me. She was delightful. I haven't laughed so much in a long time. In fact Dave turned to me sometime in the middle of the concert and said, "You're having fun, aren't you?" Yes I was, and I will be buying some Amy Grant CD's, oh, probably tomorrow.

We also went here today. The Denver Temple, which is in Centenial, not Denver, but still a welcome retreat for some quite thinking about . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment