Right there in that red spot. On the Island of Puerto Rico. That's where Drew is, just in case you were wondering. I was, so I looked it up. According to my co-worker and former Puerto Rican Missionary, Travis, it is the hottest place on the island. Lucky Drew.
And here he is in living color holding the flag of Puerto Rico along with someone whom I can only guess is his companion. Ahhhh the comfort of a photo. And now, with the reassurance that Drew is safe and happy, we are off to Denver!! See ya
2 comments:
Have fun in Denver! It's good to see a picture of him, I was just thinking last night that it would be nice to see something in the way of pictures! That one will do...for now.
it is good to see him even if it is a picture huh?! You guys have a good time in Denver and travel safe
Post a Comment