This weekend the Cozzens boys, Porter, Bridger and Kyle came to visit, and they brought their Cozzens Mom, Michelle. These guys have had such a busy year finishing college degrees, moving, finding new jobs, they haven't had much spare time in which to visit. We were SO happy they got to come this weekend. Hi Porter :)

Hi Bridger :) Isn't that the cutest smile you ever saw?

Porter played with us in the leaves. He liked getting buried in the big pile we made with our feet.

But he didn't care so much for the leaves falling on his face and the possibility of them poking him in they eye. I tried to get a picture of him with his eyes open. I kept saying, "Open your eyes, Porter!!" But he wasn't taking any chances.

I tried to get a cute picture with them, but Bridger wasn't thrilled. His Dad drug him off the bridge to take a picture. And Bridger LOVES the bridge. He was named after it, you see :) Bridge -er. Get it :) And Porter was still a little leary of those poky leaves and what they might do to his eyes.

Here's the evidence. Bridger on the bridge - er :) And his Dad chasing him off : 0

Hi Porter. You are such a handsome four year old. I knew you would be. From the minute I saw that cute head of red hair I thought, "He's going to steal hearts, that kid." And he has stolen mine. He and Bridger. But Bridger couldn't stop for another picture. So you can check out handsome Cozzens boy number two above. Heart stealers, both.
2 comments:
They are pretty darn cute. Thanks for letting us come visit! And thank you for the play. We need to make trips down more often. All day today the boys talked about when we would go back to "Noab". It's a good thing they stole your heart this weekend, cause I think you stole theirs.
What cute little boys. I hope I get to see them sometime soon!
Post a Comment