Between running around after Capri, playing Donkey Kong, making waffles and walking Toby, I did take some pictures last week while I was playing full time Gram (which is Aiden's new nickname for me - and sometimes Chase's, too :) Here are some of the favorite.

Capri texting on Grandpa's phone. She knew just what she was doing, too. What an 18 month old teenager!


Aiden putting on his Jedi moves.

Here Aiden is helping me make noodles AND watching 17 Miracles, both at the same time. Talent, I say.

I fell head over heels in love with this face. It's a sweetness that just melts your heart. And Jill thought I'd get tired of her little girl drama . . .

Aiden had to dress like an alien for school on Friday. So here I was, back to thinking up and making costumes. He makes a pretty cute alien, although he wouldn't smile because he said he was a mean alien :)

These two have a lot of fun together. Aiden teases Capri unmercifully and Capri loves Aiden's attention in any form, teasing or not. So it works out well for everyone!

A bad picture of a cute moment. Sorry, my white balance was set for outside, but here's another shot of Aiden and Capri playing together. I so loved watching them together!

Here Capri was trying to wear Aiden's shirt. So cute!

What a special little pair who came together in a most unlikely way. I'm so glad God chose to place them in OUR family.
1 comment:
Oh, thank you for taking care of them and keeping them alive for me. You have no idea the nightmares I had about leaving them, but all I had t do was remember they would be with you, and all was well :) I love them, and I love that you got to know them a little better :)
Post a Comment