We had a great Stake Conference today. Which made me think of my kiddos
and all the things I should have done better when they were little and
utterly under my control. Our Stake Conference got out early! But that
meant the really good roast I was cooking for dinner wasn't finished
cooking yet, so I started flipping through pictures on my hard drive and
they brought back so many happy memory's - which is why I take pictures
- for the memory's. So here are a few I found . . ..  |
| This picture always makes me laugh. Aiden is in his "king of the world" stance, that I taught him, incidentally, and Porter is trying to push Bridger off the chair! Bridger is the only little guy cooperating, and he's the baby of the group. "And a little child shall lead them." |
 |
| Ha Ha!! I forgot about this picture in the quest to get good family
pictures for Jill and Kenny's adoption profile. Jill, look at this
picture whenever Kenny needs to be taken down a notch, as all men do
occasionally, and know you are queen of the snowballs :) |
 |
| You had to be there for this one - it was October and the water was so cold, but we were taking Landen's senior pictures and we made her get out in the middle of the creek and sit on a rock and Kimbrey got into the water to get the best angle for taking her pictures. And they were SO cute!! Totally worth freezing Kimbrey's feet for :) |
|
 |
| These two are a series of shots that prove boys will always be boys. See Chase watching intently as those two boys pick up the biggest rock they can find so their splash will be epic? And see the total glee on Brennan's face when he realizes he and Daniel did, indeed, make an epic splash? Yup, boys. |
|
 |
| And this one makes me giggle. All throughout our France trip Brennan kept referring to the "touchdown statue", so when we finally saw the touchdown statue, I made them go stand by her and raise their hands in the touchdown signal themselves. They did it, but you can tell they didn't want to, and they have classic, "I feel so stupid" stances. But I didn't care. I have a picture of two of my boys making a touchdown signal with the "touchdown statue". That's all that matters. |
 |
| We were in France. IN FRANCE! And this is what Dave wanted to see. . . |
|
 |
| The best picture we took of ME in France. Brennan is on his way in . . .or out . . .and I'm . . . not sure. Licking my lips maybe? Attractive! |
 |
| And Aiden, trying to get rid of hiccups. Note the crossed legs, drinking water with one finger in his ear. And it worked!! |
|
Totally random pictures, but they made me smile. Ah, the memory's . . .
1 comment:
Those are fun. Love the snowball hitting Kenny, I can almost remember how cold that water was on my feet, and the utter joy on not only Brennans face, but Dad's as well as the rock splashes.
Post a Comment