Friday, September 7, 2012

The Road That Dave Built . .

This is the road that Dave built
This is the equipment that graded the road that Dave built
This is the culvert that's under the road that was graded by equipment that Dave built
This is the spillway that was built by Carri who was thinking she was just there to read her book, but now has the smashed finger to prove her work that is next to the culvert that is under the road that was graded by equipment that Dave built

This is Dave giving Carri instructions on how to build the spillway that is near the culvert that is under the road that was graded by equipment that Dave built

This is the pretty place Carri went to rest her finger and watch the leaves change and read her book and to get away from the spillway that was near the culvert that was under the road that was graded by equipment that Dave built.
This is the work that was continued by  Drew as he finished the spillway that was near the culvert that went under the road that was graded by equipment that Dave built.






2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Best post ever!

Ellen James said...

Love it! I've gotten back into reading blogs and I forgot how much I was missing! Gorgeous pictures in your last post too! Blogging has gotten WAY easier since I've taken my 2 year hiatus!