![]() |
| I love that in any given picture, there are colorful fall leaves in the background. Kids running and playing and having so much fun. This is what makes a Gramma happy. |
![]() |
| Capri chased this ball all over the place, laughing and running, falling down and jumping right back up again. See how dirty the front of her coat is? It 's from all the falling down :) |
![]() |
| And then, with everyone's help, we built the biggest camp fire in the world! |
![]() |
| The cows were gone, so these corrals became the BEST playground. |
![]() |
| I tried to get these cute boys to turn around for a rustic western picture, but they were WAY to into the yucky water in the watering trough. |
![]() |
| The mountains are good therapy. Rest, relaxation, forgetting about life, breathing in the fresh air. Colorful leaves everywhere you look. Ahhhhh! |
![]() |
| Not to mention the making of many happy memories :) |













3 comments:
What a fun weekend! It is very beautiful up there!
Looks like fun! So sorry we missed it!
I miss it already. I wish we made it up there more than 2 times a year!
Post a Comment