Wednesday, October 23, 2013

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished


 
O.K., so the heading to this post is a little misleading.  We had an incident yesterday with a neighbor who did something incredibly mean and I started to blog about it, but decided it wasn't memory worthy.  And, since I had started the blog, I decided I would rather remember this.  

This is Joseph and his cute sister, Anna.  These are sibling photos : )















Joseph and Anna were home schooled.  And their parents policy is, once they get to high school, they can choose to still be home schooled, or to attend public high school.  Joseph choose high school, Anna chose home school.  


 And since Anna isn't at the high school, they couldn't call her out of class for a siblings photo for the year book.  So we took some while I was taken Joseph's round 2, shorter hair senior pictures



 We had so much fun.  They hammed it up and I just snapped pictures - in full sun on the river bridge.  Morning sun, so it was O.K.
 
 See the photo below?  My idea.  Joseph is texting and Anna is reading a book.  Typical of both of the them, and neither one understands what the other one sees in their chosen "what I do with my spare time" occupation.  Joseph wanted a group of girls nearby so people would KNOW he was texting girls.  I said he could bring them, but they wouldn't be in the picture.  Joseph's girls aren't siblings.  Duh!

 At one point I noticed a couple of tourists waiting to cross the bridge.  I said, "Oh, you can go on across,:  They said, "We're just enjoying the show"  It was pretty entertaining.

 But not nearly as entertaining as when we finished and I turned to the tourist couple and said, "Thanks for waiting."  And they said, "No problem."  And then, as they walked past Joseph and Anna, said, "Congratulations you guys."  We could barely contain our laughter until they were out of earshot, and then it was explosive!  I laughed until tears rolled down my cheeks, and I said, "Hey, I think we just took practice engagement pictures!" 


 They were such good sports about it.  And It was a good day.  Joseph and Anna were fun, we got lots more great senior shots of Joseph both at the river and at Corona Arch, and it was so nice to see two siblings who got along so well together.  Someday I hope you guys find someone just like each other.  : )  : 0  ; *

No comments: