Monday, February 17, 2014

The BEST Valentines Day

                                  Is spent with your grandkids.  And we got all the Moab ones. 
              Aiden spent the night and he and Grandpa worked on the tree house on Saturday morning
 And I got him to sit in the tree for about a second and a half while I worked on some of my photography assignment. One thing I've learned is not to worry about a blown out sky, because you can't have your cake and eat it, too.

 This was Friday night.  Capri was playing with the tape measure, very focused on keeping it in the air while at the same time saying, "Take a picture Gramma."  So I did.


                                        We got to keep cute little Charlie.  Such a sweetheart :) 
                          And this?  Well, this is a very vivid reminder of why I don't like dogs.

1 comment:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Haha! You are right- the trampoline does look like something out of a horror story! :) I love all your pictures. That class is paying off!