Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Must Have Misplaced About 24 Years


June 8th . . . June 8th . . . what is important about June 8th? Oh yeah, it's Kimbrey's Birthday!! Happy Birthday Kimbrey. So, in honor of the fact that Kimbrey has been with us on this earth for 24 years, here is the story of her life. - in about a 3.5 minute nutshell. Which, incidently, pretty well maxed out my technilogical abilities. BUT HERE IT IS!! So turn up the sound and enjoy - The Life of Kimbrey.





5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

How cute! That is such a cute idea. Happy Birthday Kimbrey!

Olson Family said...

Happy Birthday Kimbrey! That was a cool idea!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Thanks mom-

It says that you put this post up on Sat. but my blogger didn't show it until today- weird.
I think this is the first year that I feel "old" so thanks for the reminder that even if I am getting "old" I have 24 years of fun memories!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Cute! It's too bad that when we lived together we couldn't get along, when now that we do get along, and now that I realize what an amazing a beautiful sister I have, we live on seperate sides of the state. Mom, I know you're saying "I told you so!" right now.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

OK, that wasn't Garrett that posted that last comment, if you didn't already realize that. I am setting up a Garrett Gordon blog for his family, to post pictures and letters for distant family members, and just now realized I changed things on my own blog too. I wonder what else I screwed up!