Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ssshhh . . .He's Asleep!!

Kimbrey and Daniel are off to Boston for the week and WE HAVE CHASE!!! And we aren't giving him back - just so you know. Kimbrey called last night kind of choked up about missing her boy - ALREADY - and I promised to post pictures of him every day, so get ready for a week that's all about Chase.

He's been having plenty of fun guys and he hasn't missed you at all . . . yet.

And he's getting plenty of attention. We have several adults here who are overjoyed to entertain a cute 22 month old. And he thinks we are all pretty funny.

Our wild bunnies are running amok all over our yard and it's so much fun to try and get close enough to them to fed them.

Oh! Oh! I think he's going for it. See how persistence pays off? Please excuse the messiest part of my back yard. It's where the bunny ran to, of course.

And this is how funny it is when, in getting close enough to the bunny that he takes the bait, you jerk the celery back away so the poor little bunny can't get it. But now he's asleep. Napping. With Dee Dee and Ray. And all is well.

2 comments:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Thanks mom- It helps me feel better to see him so happy. I'm not worried about him missing us, I knew it would be harder on us.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Man, I'm jealous. I want to be in Moab playing with the bunnies!! I'm glad he's having so much fun!