I finish TWO projects, both of which had been waiting at least three years to come to fruition. The quilt, one I was quilting to take to the cabin, has been on the quilting frames through two cabin summers. The tile picture I actually designed my bathroom around. Picked out the tile and picked out the paint based on the colors in the picture and it has taken me an untold number of years to grout and hang the thing. And now she's done :)
By the way, does anyone else out there have a husband who hangs their pictures using a level? Hangs pictures, places furniture, plants the garden. If so, you might be married to an engineer. He makes me smile, and it kind of lifts the funk :)
4 comments:
Wow! You have been busy. I really like the picture, its a cute idea.
Way cute! And yes I happen to know someone else who uses a level to hang pictures! My Dad! We call him Captin straight Eye! If somethings not straight it bugs him!
Yeah, Kenny uses a laser level to hang ALL of our pictures and everything else too. Glad to know he's not alone!
Well, I did use the level to put the screws in the wall even with each other. But in this picture, I was actually using the level as a tape measure because I didn't want to go out into the cold garage and get a tape measure. Aren't I clever?
Dad
Post a Comment