This cute girl is Morgan. She is athletic and fun and she LOVES to laugh. It took us HOURS to get a serious picture. Here is her basketball picture . . .
And here is her soccer picture. I tried to focus on her cleats and make her slightly out of focus. I'm not sure the idea came across . .
I've always wanted to try pictures on Mulberry lane, a quaint country road right in the middle of town with trees lining both sides. This year, we finally did it!! And these girls hammed it up :) Pay no attention to that tree growing out of Morgan's head. I'm not.
I think this is darling!! If I were Morgan, this is the picture I would choose for the year book.
Another cute one. I took Morgan and Nikysha's pictures at the same time, which made it so much fun! But a little challenging to make sure they didn't end up in the same places and the same poses!
This is Nikysha on Mulberry lane. She is just gorgeous! It sure made my job easier to have such beautiful girls to shoot!
Nikysha looking modelesk. That was a hard pose to hold . . she kept tipping over. I had to hurry and get the shot while she was balanced. But what a cute shot it is : )
This is just SO Nikysha. Cute and sweet and absolutely darling. Don't be seniors you guys, OK.
Nikysha - SMOKIN' What more can I say?
Here is Nikysha's soccer picture. Cute, cute cute.
Another squatting one. I love these, but I'm afraid her Mom is going to say her dress is TOO short . .
We found this split tree by accident and I told Nikysha to go jump in between the two trunks. It looked so good against her dark brown dress. I think this is my pick for Nikysha's yearbook photo.
Or this one. Believe it or not, this was taken behind Wendy's. Who knew there was such a nice, rustic looking fence back there. I loved taking pictures of these two. We had a great cloud cover all morning, so we kept at it for FIVE HOURS! Can't think of a better way could I spend a Saturday morning.














1 comment:
They turned out so cute. My favorites were the ones you picked as your favorites. I like Morgan's sporty ones as well. You did a good job.
Post a Comment