![]() |
| Kenzie is the last senior of all the seniors in our Young Women's group whom I promised to take senior pictures of. |
![]() |
| She's so pretty : ) |
![]() |
| As it turns out, 8:00 on a Saturday morning was too late to start, so we were fighting with the sun all morning. No cloud cover on this Saturday . . darn it! |
![]() |
| So we did some back lighting on some. Kimbrey helped me. And I love how they turned out!! |
![]() |
| We were on our way to the Rotary Park to take some pictures when we passed this old barn. So we jumped out of the car and took a few pictures. THANK GOODNESS! Look how cute this is! |
![]() |
| Here we are showcasing Kenzie's gold heels and her skinny jeans. How lucky am I to get to take pictures of this beautiful girl?! Pretty awesomely lucky : ) |






1 comment:
So cute! Love that barn one!
Post a Comment