Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Fun Than France?

I've taken a short hiatus from France blogging - and work, incidently - to play with grandkids. And this is what we did today. Porter took us to his new found wonderland park. These boys were too chicken to slide down this tunnel slide themselves, at least the first few times, so I took 'em down. It was a pretty tight squeeze, two boys and a gramma, but it was fun!

A cute mom who went down this slide just before we did was trying to encourage a friend who was a little unsure about sliding down with HER child. She said, "Come on Lisa, it's just motherhood aerobics!" And I wondered, "what do you call it if you are the gramma?

Aren't these boys adorable? We were memory building, and building memories sure makes you tired. We wore each other out.

Thanks for taking us to the park today, Porter. I hope we get to come back soon, and next time we're bringing Chase!

4 comments:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there. By the way I like your new blog background- fits your France pictures well.

Ellen James said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like you are having fun. Stealing thunder or not, I want more pictures of that baby! Can't wait to see him this weekend!

combes said...

congratulations grandma that baby is beautiful just as the rest of our family is. You look like you are having too much fun with those kids. I am jealous.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

That sure was fun, Aiden loved it. He keeps assking to go back to "Porter's park".