Here we are at the Eiffel Tower. Drew and Brennan in this shot looking especially chummy.
And I am with Drew and Brennan in this one, although you can't really see us. We landed in Paris on Thursday, Feb. 19th at 11:30 am France time, which was 3:00 am our time and we were tired, jet lagged and hungry, so we didn't hang around Paris long, just enough to see the Big Tower and hit the Musee d'Orsay to look at some great art. Then we were off to Normandy.
We had a great time, saw some amazing things and mingled with some wonderful people - each one of whom has a story. And I will chronicle some of those in the coming days, but for now I'm lost in laundry, the mail is stacked over my head, and the Prom is on Saturday and I have suit pants to hem and a dress to alter . . . is vacation worth it?
3 comments:
I am so jealous of you. that is soo cool that you went to france and saw all those things. I don't envy the work ahead of you however now that you are home. Nice to have you back safely though
I'm so happy you are home safely. I can't even wait to see your gorgeous pictures. Glad you had a nice time!
... and we are glad to have you back. A little while after Daniel got home last night, he looked at me and stopped for a minute, then said "you function better when your mom's not away don't you?" Not sure what it meant...
Can't wait to see more pictures. Now we really expect to see a blog everyday.
Post a Comment