Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/4/11 - NFL Football

We have had a football poll going on at work. Everyone put in $5 and each week we picked the teams we thought would win. Not being a football watcher myself, this is how I usually picked my winning teams.

*Sometimes I did a nice little pattern. I would circle every other one: home, away, home, away

* Sometimes I would think about who would win in real life - bears vs dolphins. I think a bear could take a dolphin, so I would pick the bears.

And I got a lot of flack for my picking method from the guys at work. They didn't think I was taking our poll seriously. But guess who came in second place today when all the points were tallied. Eat THAT Packard football boys!

3 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Haha! That is totally how I would pick too! Good job mom. I couldn't be more proud ;)

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Again?
I love it!

The Johnsons said...

Way to go! I would have no clue how to pick.