Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bottle Up Lightning Lady Antebellum



I might be a little obsessed with Lady Antebellum. But it's an obsession I'm willing to share! This is their new song, and I like it :)

My friends and I have been to two of their concerts this year. And I've never been to two of ANYONE'S concerts :) For this one, we waited in line for four hours and then RAN so we could be up front. See that bar we're holding on to? That means there is NO ONE ELSE IN FRONT OF US!! Are we sad and pitiful women? Don't care! Because it was SO MUCH FUN! And in this world, once and a while, you've just got take a few more chances. Spin around the floor a few more dances. Or run. To be in front of 1000 people at a Lady Antebellum concert. You pick. And while you're thinking about it, listen to Lady A's new song. You'll be glad you did :)

No comments: