Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Classic Oregan Fall

I think you'll agree that no words are necessary . . . .

that these pictures speak for themselves . . .

Proof that Jill biffed it on the beach in Oregon

5 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Nice. You didn't mention how I deftly rolled onto my back and held my camera high, lest that sneaker wave come wash over me and drench my camera. You also caught my beautiful hair that I did nothing with all day. So many thank you's. ;)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Also, I'd like it known that I was running from a wave which then tripped me, and I fell. But I didn't get wet at all! How's THAT for grace!? Huh?

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

And that water was COLD! If I hadn't run when I did, my feet would have been cold and wet all day!

Moab Cozzens said...

Yeah, but you biffed it. Good thing it was a private beach!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Those pictures are hilarious! I only wish that wave would have come up a little higher.

I also love Kenny's face in the first two.

Wish I could have seen this in person!