Today little Charlie was sick. She had a cold and a fever and didn't feel good AT ALL! But she still helped me take down the Christmas tree. The little Trooper.
And she played some tunes for me on the piano while I did the high part of the tree :)
Of course, we had to stop often and wipe her little nose. I finally brought a roll of tissue into the room with us, which she thought was fun to play with.
Yes, it's true I would not have just smiled and taken pictures while my kids unrolled a whole roll of toilet paper. But by the time you're a Gramma, you've learned a few things.
One of those is that toilet paper is pretty easy to pick up. And the joy it gives a sick little girl is worth the mess it makes. And, she did use some of that tissue pile to wipe her nose :)





1 comment:
Yep, we would have gotten dad's steel toed boots in the rear end for doing what Charlie does every day at that house :) but I have no room to talk, my daughter has cost you thousands of dollars already and she's only four!!
Post a Comment