
It's Christmas Eve and all the bustle and hurry to get things done, wrapped and delivered are either over or being shrugged off as not going to get done this Christmas. This has always been my favorite time of Christmas. When things finally slow down and I'm able to focus on the true reason we celebrate. I've just spent a few quiet hours finishing my 49th book, and I am so looking forward to a 45 minute long Christmas present at 8:00 tomorrow morning when Brennan calls from France. Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you are out there having the best parts of your Christmas.
2 comments:
Tell Brennan that we love him and are sorry we missed his last call home! Merry Christmas! I hope when we call you tomorrow to tell you Merry Christmas you will sound as excited as when Brennan called!
I love this time as well, it is my favorite... now, if all of my kids would just hurry and fall asleep!
I hope you have a great talk with Brennan calls tomorrow morning. I can't think of a better Christmas present than that! (Oh, I hope that he got our Christmas package that we sent him). Andrew has been so silly and obnoxious (sp?) this trip. Rick just said tonight that maybe Heavenly Father makes them like that as teenagers so that it is easier to send them on their missions!
We are sad that we don't get to see you this Christmas. I hope you guys have a wonderful one. Tell everyone "hi" for me.
Love you!
Post a Comment