Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sometimes You Just Get A Bonus


A few months ago we remodeled the "kids" bathroom - now the guest bathroom, since the only kid we have left in our house sleeps upstairs. It's a tiny little bathroom, so I went for a much smaller vanity and a vessel sink. A copper vessel sink because Dave loves copper. He wanted to outfit our house with a copper roof, but I compromised and let him have a copper sink. And in researching how to care for and clean my copper sink, do you know what I found out? Copper naturally kills 98% of bacteria within a few hours. Naturally. No harsh cleaners or disinfectants needed, I just have to wipe the cute little sink down and rub it with lemon oil to make it sparkle. I love it! And I'm wondering - do they make toilets out of copper? By the way, if you're wondering why the faucet is on the SIDE instead of BEHIND the sink - you're going to have to ask Dave. It's a sore subject, so ask nicely.

2 comments:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Since when does anyone in the Cozzens family " sometimes just get a bonus??" Is your luck on the rebound? It should happen that you have to replace a copper since every three months or it will blow up your whole house. Now that sounds more likely. :)

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

I actually really like the faucet on the side. It's more accessible and convenient. Can you believe I'm defending Dad on YOUR blog site? Oh the blasphemy!