Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What ????



I thought I would share some of Michelle's creativity with you. I have to admit, when I saw this picture, I laughed pretty hard. But Kyle's comment when he sent me the photo, "I think this captures everyone's true emotions at a family gathering" . . . I don't think I know what that means. Or maybe I don't WANT to know what that means. So, don't try too hard to read anything into it. Just laugh :)

2 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Looks pretty normal to me, us all sitting there, looking all nice and casual, and Brennan is running as hard and as fast as he can away from us!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

HAHA. I love it! That's kinda sad that in a week our family picture will need to be updated! Maybe we can do it again this summer.