Sunday, February 15, 2009

All For the Love of a Blanket

Because I didn't pull my camera out until Porter was the target for the marshmallow war, I didn't get pictures of Chase being shot and eating last week's marshmallows. I did, however, get pictures of him trying desperately to get his beloved blanket, Dee Dee out from under Drew's head while Drew was using it as a pillow. Not one of my kids were attached to any of the many, many blankets I made for them, so I think it's just cute that Chase loves his little blanket so much. A blanket that my Sister-in-Law, Tiffany made, by the way, still not one that I made . . but I'm not bitter.


He finally gave up trying to get Drew off his blanket and just cuddled with the little corner he could get to. Isn't he just too cute!

2 comments:

combes said...

how rude of Drew to not give him his blanket!! Poor kid he has to settle for the corner.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

That reminds me of the time Braxton went to Alex who was asleep on a pillow and said "open up Alex!" and lifted up Alex's head and stole his pillow.

I, like Polly, can't believe Drew would just sit there with poor Chase's blanket while he obviously wanted it back so bad!