He spent the weekend getting reacquainted with Aiden, working with Dave, and creating a Facebook account with which he found every friend he's ever had between here and France in about 3.5 minutes. Now, I'm wondering, are we getting closer? Is THAT normal?
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Ten Minutes From Normal . . .
. . . is the title of a book about Karen Hughes, former counselor to former President Bush. I liked the book, but the best thing about it is the title - it so fully describes my life. We aren't normal in this household, but we can see it from here and are perpetually about ten minutes away. Brennan is further - I'd say 20 minutes from normal for him - but considering that he was about a day away from normal last week, he's doing well.
He spent the weekend getting reacquainted with Aiden, working with Dave, and creating a Facebook account with which he found every friend he's ever had between here and France in about 3.5 minutes. Now, I'm wondering, are we getting closer? Is THAT normal?
He spent the weekend getting reacquainted with Aiden, working with Dave, and creating a Facebook account with which he found every friend he's ever had between here and France in about 3.5 minutes. Now, I'm wondering, are we getting closer? Is THAT normal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have decided that normal is what you say it is. because I think if we had to be normal that would be scary. but to me my family is normal which I am sure they are not according to other people.
Who WANTS to be normal anyways? That would mean your boring, and you guys are NOT boring!
Post a Comment