
I have many great men in my life. Let me introduce four of them. First, my handsome husband, Dave who has many titles at our house. My kids call him "Dad", nieces and nephews (lovingly) call him "The Mean Man" my brother Dalen calls him "Ranger Dave" and we all love him. Next to Dave is my Father-In-Law, a giant of a man who has had a tremendous influence on the other men in this picture, well, two of them anyway. The other is just a baby, remember. My husband and my son were both taught to work hard by this man, Kyle can "do anything" because of what he learned working for his Grandpa. I get choked up talking about him, so I'll move on to my oldest son, Kyle, who is smiling a little too much in this picture, but everyone else looks good, so I went with it. He has always been a great son, but now he is such a great Dad to his darling son, Porter, who is absolutely precious to me, so it's good that his Dad is so great. And then there's Porter, my grandson and one of the three new loves in my life. What do these men all have in common besides being father and son . . and son . . . and son? They were all first born sons. Every one of them, the oldest child in their family. Now, beat that if you can.
3 comments:
So far so good on the whole updating every day. I'm impressed. So I don't think anyone really understood what I was meaning by the combined blog so I think this one should be just yours.
I admire your committment to posting every day...I wish i could committ to something like that....wait...not really. Although I am probably the slackerest of the slackers. Btw, thanks for ordering Scentsy from me....new fall/winter scents and catalog is here if you're interested. So which lucky child is expecting again?
It's always like this isn't it, us never really agreeing on silly things, but I really like you hair in that picture, and I think you look great in that picture. That's why I picked it!
Post a Comment