Today's picture is one I didn't even take, although I would have had I been there. This is Ellen, Dave and Paul on/in/around the Capital Dome. Which apparently is the rarest tour in Washington DC. It's harder to get up to the top of the Capital Building than it is to go to the White House. But these guys scored a tour because Ellen works there! I asked Dave what there was to see from the dome of the Capital Building.
He said, "this picture - and a great view of the city." So I guess no one tours the dome of the capital building because there is nothing up there.
Elsewhere in the state it was Friday the 13th. Just ask Brennan - a near tragedy in his scholarship application process was averted, but his people batteries have been depleted and are going to need "at least a month to recharge" as he says. And I'm here at home.....holding down the fort.


No comments:
Post a Comment