Where you open a pull top can from the bottom, fill it with stuff and glue the bottom of the can back on. CUTE! But we didn't want to just fill the can with candy, so we needed some ideas of what to put in the can. I have come up with this. A pack of UNO cards with the following poem attached:
UNO (You Know - get it?)
UNO you are a daughter of God
UNO that He knows and loves you
UNO that this life is a test of your faith
But UNO that He'll help you get through
UNO at all times and all places and things
You will stand as a witness of God
UNO you will follow the footsteps of Christ
As you walk in the path that He trod.
UNO that the values that you have been taught
Will strengthen and help you prepare
To enter the Temple to make and receive
Sacred covenants and ordinances there.
UNO that you will endure to the end
UNO that you'll learn and you'll grow
UNO exaltation will be your reward
Yes, these are the things that UNO (You Know)

3 comments:
I think that is VERY cute and I would have loved to get something like that as a young woman (or even now!:)
I love it!!!! I think I need to bring this idea up for our young women.
So cute!! I love it. In our R.S. we get notepads EVERY YEAR on our birthdays. They're a little different every year, but still, lame. I think you are brilliant :)
Post a Comment