Today I am thankful for a good, hard working husband. The last few years have not been easy, but that man of mine has been creative and we have made it through. Last year when we didn't have work, Dave sold all the scrap metal that I had given him crap about for years for saving and junking up our shop yard with, and THAT was what got us through January and February. Lately, when he was unsure whether there was going to be work after the mountain job was done, he hauled logs down from that mountain job, cut them into lumber and sold the lumber. The Lord truly blesses us when we do all we can do.
We started out here . . . . two kids with stars in their eyes. That day Dave said, "Trust me" and I have.
This third day of the Thanksgiving season, thirty three years later, I am thankful for a good, hardworking husband who loves the Lord. And me : )

1 comment:
I'm thankful that through thick and thin, you two have stuck together. You have no idea how much the example that you have set for us has made a difference in my life. I love you. (both of you)
Post a Comment