Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy 18th Drew

I know, I know, I'm a day late - it was Drew's birthday yesterday, but we did celebrate it all weekend, and he's my baby! He's not supposed to be turning 18, so he's just going to have to give me some time to deal with it. Who knew when we had this darling baby picture taken it would only be something like a week later . . . . . .that he would look like this. By the way, I can't take credit for either of these pictures. The first is by Kiddie Kandids and the senior picture is by our resident photographer and cute daughter-in-law, Michelle. Both are going in the year book, after much protesting by Drew on the first one. Why is it that boys don't want to face the fact that they were once a cute baby?
Happy Birthday Drew. I'm glad we still have at least another year with you. It's you, ya know, and you alone who will make us members of the dreaded club called "empty nesters".

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

Happy Birthday Drew!

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Drew, I did remember last night when I wass writing the date on everything at work. The senior picture turned out great, good job Michelle. Much better than Kiddie Kandids!