It only took 3 1/2 hours and 383 pictures, but I think I got one or two good shots of Nikole, my senior guinea pig. Of course, she is a darling girl, so it wasn't hard to get good pictures of her. In fact, in was kind of fun, traipsing back and forth through the freezing cold creek water to get to Lefthand, running up the side of the mountain to get to the train tracks. We really do live in a beautiful place! Here are a couple of my favorites.
This first one she is sitting on the ground and I am up in a tree. What I won't do for the possibility of a good picture.

This one was an afterthought. We had a few minutes of light left, so I said, "Why don't you go lay down in the grass over there and lets get a few more shots. Cute, huh?

Now I'm going to go take a bath and get warm again. Lefthand in October is a whole different world, let me tell you!
2 comments:
Grreat job on the photos, they look really good. She's a cute girl. I know what you mean about the cold, it was SO cold today here, I didn't watch the news, so I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure the very highest high was 60's. It felt like we just up and skipped fall weather!
Wow mom- you did a great job! those pictures look really good! I really like the colors of the one laying in the grass. I knew you would do a good job. Funny to hear Jill complain about the 60's being winter. We pretty much got snow today so....
Post a Comment