
My kids will recognize this man. He was showing Nicole what he thought was a good pose yesterday on our photo shoot, but we both just glanced at him and said, at the same time, "That's a guy pose." And went back to our picture taking. That vest Dave's wearing? It weighs about 500 lbs and contains everything we would need to survive if we were lost in the wilderness for several years. That's where he gets his name. Right there. The epitome of safety. He can't help it, but I never worry about being covered in an emergency!
1 comment:
At least he always lives up to his name, huh? I don't think I ever drove away from the house when I was going to college without Dad making sure I had flares, blankets, and coveralls at the very least in the car with me.
Post a Comment