Now this here is the smartest of the Cozzens boys. He set aside his Sandra Boynton Doggies book for Drew's Splinter Cell book and read the whole thing out load to me. It was a very interesting story that included somewhere in it, a cow. I know it did because as Porter was reading it to me I distinctly heard him say Mooo!!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
These Smart Cozzens Boys
What do you do if the transmission goes out in your car? Your 1996 Avalon with nearly 200,000 miles on it? You bag it and buy another car, right? Not if you grew up in our world you don't. You buy a transmission on e-bay, have it delivered to your brother's place of business four hours away from where you live because that's where the car is, and then head on over at your earliest convenience to rebuild the sick and broken car. That's what Dave and Kyle did last week. It nearly kicked their butts, but they did it, it works, and all is right with the world.
Now this here is the smartest of the Cozzens boys. He set aside his Sandra Boynton Doggies book for Drew's Splinter Cell book and read the whole thing out load to me. It was a very interesting story that included somewhere in it, a cow. I know it did because as Porter was reading it to me I distinctly heard him say Mooo!!
Now this here is the smartest of the Cozzens boys. He set aside his Sandra Boynton Doggies book for Drew's Splinter Cell book and read the whole thing out load to me. It was a very interesting story that included somewhere in it, a cow. I know it did because as Porter was reading it to me I distinctly heard him say Mooo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had an exciting week. Porter looks really cute and smart reading that book!
Cute shot of my little one...
It was so nice to have you guys over for the weekend, come anytime!
I love the warm glow in both your pictures! Looks like you guys had fun- wished we could have been there. By the way - I got my new camera! Yeah!
OK, for some strange reason, that picture of the boys working on the car made me a little homesick. Just the memories of the guys out working in the shed with all that grease and tools and drawers and shelves with odds and ends and such. Wow, those Cozzens boys ARE amazing aren't they! They can do just about anything, and if they don't know how, they'll work and work and work at it until they do know how. Thanks for the trot down memory lane, Carrie. You're a great photographer and even better writer. I love it (when I have time, which has only been twice now!) You're wonderful.
Post a Comment