Monday, October 27, 2008

Just a Little Obsessed

O.K., I know it's going to be several years before there are any little boys running around begging to snuggle in a dinosaur quilt, if they ever do, but I can't help myself. Once I start a project, I have to piece and sew and iron seams because I can't wait to see how cute the final project will be. So today, after work, after dinner, after listening to Drew tell me about his day, after my weekly e-mail to Brennan, and after Dancing With the Stars, I made several of these - dinosaur bones! To go around the edge of the dinosaur quilt. I have sixteen of these to make. And I still have 10 books left of my 50 to read before the end of the year. Somebody stop me!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

You're just keeping so busy down there! With your work schedule and your reading you have to finish I don't know how you do it all!