And even some of this. Watch Kimbrey's Blog, I think she is going to fill us in on this exciting story.
It was a three day motorcycle ride and they had a good time, even though Dave called me nightly pleading for a ride home. Too old or too out of shape, I'm not sure which. But I made him stay and finish, because we don't start something and then not finish it!
It was a three day motorcycle ride and they had a good time, even though Dave called me nightly pleading for a ride home. Too old or too out of shape, I'm not sure which. But I made him stay and finish, because we don't start something and then not finish it!
Among the beautiful scenery they rode through and around, they saw this - A Mars Society Desert Research Station. Now if you don't watch Lost you can't appreciate the surreal feeling they had as they walked towards this thing to look into the hatch, fully expecting to see an ancient computer with blinking lights and somewhere within, the numbers 4,8,15,16,23 & 42. Oh, the interestingly bizarre things you see when you ride motorcycles in the desert.


1 comment:
I think we better go blow the door off that hatch- just in case there is something important like flashing red lights and beeping computers.
Post a Comment